- NAIL TUTOR (result) -
Find potential causes for 57 nail abnormalities
in only 3 steps!
Distal nail fold [hyponychium]: Brown or black pigmentation of
Potential cause: most common is 'melanoma', Synonym: Hutchinson's sign.
Distal nail fold [hyponychium]:
Brown or black pigmentation of
Potential cause: most common is 'melanoma',
Synonym: Hutchinson's sign.
The eight basic components of the nail unit include:
1 - proximal nail fold; 2 - cuticle;
* NOTICE: The HandResearch Nail Tutor Tool is still in development. Currently this tool includes 57 nail disorders. The NAIL TUTOR tool is based on Medical Hand Analysis & Multi-Perspective Hand Reading, which e.g. implicates that one should keep in mind that any single nail abnormality should be expected to have an association with a range of potential causes!
The purpose of this tool is to assist you with identifying the nature of a fingernail disorder. The section fingernail disorders presents a more comprehensive overview of the most common fingernail abnormalities.
• Fingernails in the hand of children!
• Fingernails in elderly patients!
• Vertical nail ridges & your health!
• What causes dry brittle nails?
• Nail biting
• Yellow nails + yellow nail syndrome!
• Fingernail diseases
• Fingernail products
• Hand Sign Tutor: 60+ nail signs!